Ten Commandments of Insanity
1. I am responsible for others happiness.
2. Everyone must approve of me.
3. If someone else is unhappy it must be my fault.
4. I can change others.
5. I am responsible for another person changing.
6. I can’t fail.
7. Some else will do it for me.
8. I need no one.
9. My happiness depends on others.
10. I am not responsible for the consequences of my own behavior.
Certainly worth thinking about. Oh by the way, has this made you happy? Do you like it? If not, how can I fix it?