I probably am still suffering a fun time hangover (without the liquor) from my trivia night on Wednesday with Peter, Sue and Sue. I had more fun than I’ve had in a long time. I learned in the first round that I have absolutely no idea what is going on in the world, in the second round I know some general trivia but not enough to win a game, in the third round I actually did quite well and it was suppose to be for the “guys” because it was all about cars. I’m not sure what that means. The next two rounds we did pretty good on chick flicks and movie posters but when they played the beginning of songs in the final round and we were suppose to give the title and artist I discovered I’m old. The first 8 songs were all from sometime after the 1980s and I had no clue, even when they said what they were. I should have gotten the Stevie Wonder song and would have if they’d played a little bit more and I knew Van Morrison which is no surprise. But what I really learned is:
1. Block E charges you $12 to park there. No wonder the businesses are all going under.
2. Freckles can somehow sense when I’m going to go out and will not cooperate with me.
3. People are actually out on a school night — the place was packed.
4. I should not leave a restaurant without using the restroom
5. I’m really not missing much music-wise
6. I need to have more fun — even if I get a headache later on.