Sh*t I Forgot To Give Birth

Extra, Extra Read All About It:

Only 82% of U.S. Women Give Birth

18% of U.S. women now reach the end of their childbearing years without having given birth, up from 10% in the 1970s, according to Pew Research.

You know I don’t think it’s because we didn’t want to give birth, I think we just forgot. You know how forgetful we get as we age. What actually struck me about this article that I received in a daily Harvard Business Review email called “The Daily Stat” is the headline they chose. “ONLY 82%” seems like an odd statement. “ONLY 82%” like the other 18% have fallen down on the job.

I guess me and my empty uterus better go sit in the corner for a reproductive timeout.